ITSM Consulting, ITIL Training and Certifications
ITSM stands for IT Service Management which is more customer-focused. ITSM refers to all the activities involved in this process, which include planning, designing, delivering, operating, and controlling.This involves consistently measuring and improving processes, IT services, and IT infrastructure. We deliver consulting for implementing the best ITSM practices based on ITIL framework. Our processes design, procedures, tasks, checklists and training helps organization to easily integrate with the organization's strategy.
Organizations that adopt ITIL often find that they:
- a) Improve the alignment of IT to their business, providing services that better meet the needs of their customers.
- b) Improve the quality of the IT services they deliver by understanding the required levels of availability, security, capacity, and continuity, and then planning solutions that are able to deliver these.
- c) Lower the cost of delivering IT by reducing wasted effort and focusing on getting things right the first time.
We conduct ITIL periodic awareness and certification training for corporate demands on,
- lTlL 2011 Foundation Workshop
- lTlL Intermediate Capabilities -OSA
- lTlL Intermediate Capabilities - RCV
- lTlL Intermediate Capabilities -PPO
- lTlL Intermediate Capabilities -SOA
- lTlL Expert (MALC)
ITSM Tool Customization: Implementing an ITSM Tool requires a full understanding of how your organization operates. Before starting an implementation or even a selection project get together the people that know, understand and have documented the processes and activities that are required in your organization.
BMC Remedy is one of the most commonly used ITSM implementation tool. BMC ITSM solutions blend modern digital services design with best-practice ITSM principles to excel in service management. BMC provides a one-stop solution that is single suite of products that supports all your ITIL service support needs from architecture to integration and implementation to support.
As we have already discussed about different types of software testing, below is further more explanation about the same. If you haven't checked the previous section yet, you should
Nowadays technology is totally controlled by machines, and their behaviour is regulated by the software over-powering it. Software Testing and Quality Assurance are important as these
Linux, Joomla, XAMP, Apache, and WordPress are some typical open source software that are unbeaten. The benefits of open source are that they can be modified, are free to use, and there