Healthcare was one of the industries in India, which was very rigid and not exposed to many technological advancements. As per Gartner’s research, the global trend of spending on an e-commerce platform has increased by 20.7%
Leading pharma company tapped into this opportunity by incorporating E-commerce with health care, which revolutionized the healthcare industry in India. Transforming the health care sector to a digital platform requires technical expertise as well as legal compliance.
We, NDZ, provided them an end to end assistance and guidance
from its ideation to implementation and effective maintenance
● Improving patient experience without leaving their
comfort at home.
● The growing opportunity of e-commerce.
● Increased online customer presence.
When we start to integrate E-commerce to health care, various difficulties arise, which includes regulations and compliance issues that need to be resolved while transforming.
● The requirement of any time anywhere ordering facility
● Effective management of various users at different levels
● Security concern-fraud prevention, spamming with fake orders, cybersecurity issues, and protecting cardholder information.
● Timely delivery- as we are dealing with medicines, timely service is crucial. So we need a consistent and reliable supply chain management system.
● Scalability challenge
● An effective method for storing and managing data.
● Need for process compliance.
● Shipment tracking- customer service is of prior importance, so we need to update tracking of shipments.
Finding The Right Solutions:
● A mobile application and website for reliable front end operations between customer, doctors, and vender
● Digitization modules for seamless management at the
● Cloud storage and maintenance
● PCI-DSS for secured payments
● Supply chain management system
● CRM system for developing and maintaining customer
● ISO certification
There are no revisions for this post.